Our client’s purpose is people. They serve global brands around the globe and have more than 12.000 employees in more the 160 countries. The people-centric strategy was recognized as they gained many “Best Places to work” prizes in 2020.
We are recruiting a Payroll Administrator for the Montreal office. The professional is responsible for accurate and timely processing of the local payroll (multi-province) with excellent customer service. It is vital to manage priorities with great attention to detail, routine record-keeping, payroll processing activities, calculating and recording payroll deductions, and processing manual pay requests. This is an initial 6 months contract with the possibility of extension. Check the details below and schedule a conversation.
- Associate degree Business Administration or Accounting
- 4+ years of Canada payroll experience with some USA or international experience
- Payroll Compliance Practitioner, PCP Certification
- Ability to communicate clearly in French/English, both orally and in writing.
- Advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience with payroll application such as ADP
- Well-organized, extreme attention to detail, and a self-directed individual
- Advanced knowledge of current rules, regulations, laws, principles, and practices related to Canada payroll processing.
- Advanced knowledge of Canadian payroll tax, benefits, and accounting principles
- Strong sense of urgency and ensure confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Process the Canada payroll (biweekly) including time-transfers and signoffs, batch verifications, gross-to-net checks, reconciliations, bank interfaces, and benefits
- Processing and guarantying disbursement of multi-province Canada payroll, including garnishments, and taxes, consistent with Provincial and Federal wage
- Assist Manager, Payroll Operations in the semi-monthly payroll process of Mexico
- Ensure accurate processing of new hires, temp workers, transfers, and terminations
- Reconcile non-routine employee pay (including commissions) and as well Severance, Maternity, and Parental leave payments.
- 6 months Contract. Possibility of extension or conversion to full-time employment.
- Pay Rate: CA$28-35/hr
- Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada. Initially remote, but onsite once we are able to return to offices.
Got Interested? Get in contact with the Headhunter Tamires Souza (firstname.lastname@example.org) (+1 305 766 5049) and schedule a conversation.